Everyday Oral Surgery Podcast
Have you ever been talking with other surgeons about the way they do things in their practice and you heard something that helped you out? This podcast is meant to give you an insight into the way other surgeons do things and think about things. Sometimes small changes can make a big difference in your daily routine.
Evidence-based practice can substantially improve a clinician’s care and today’s guest, Dr. Brian Carr has compiled an incredible newsletter for dental professionals to get reliable information to enhance their practices. Tuning in, you’ll hear all about our guest’s career, his newsletter ‘Soapbox,’ how he incorporates what he learns into his clinical care, how you can learn from the articles you read, and more. We delve into the research he has been part of before Dr. Carr tells us about the topics he focuses on most often in his newsletter. Finally, he answers our rapid-fire questions. Thanks for listening in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- A brief overview of today’s guest, Dr. Brian Carr.
- Dr. Carr tells us about his incredible newsletter, the themes, content, and who has access.
- How Dr. Carr incorporates evidence-based practices from his reading into his clinical care.
- Some advice for reading articles and learning from them.
- The research Dr. Carr has been a part of in his career.
- How to join Dr. Carr’s amazing newsletter.
- His focus on Dr. Dead Bone and relevant topics in the newsletter.
- Finishing off, Dr. Carr answers our rapid-fire questions.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Brian Carr on LinkedIn — https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-carr-35487a55/
Brian Carr PHHS Email Address — Brian.Carr@phhs.org
Brian Carr UT Southwestern — Brian.Carr@Utsouthwestern.edu
KLS Martin 35% Discount Code — StuckiFavs
Dr. Stucki’s Favorite KLS Martin Instruments — https://www.klsmartin.com/dr-stucki-instruments
Everyday Oral Surgery Website — https://www.everydayoralsurgery.com/
Everyday Oral Surgery on Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/everydayoralsurgery/
Everyday Oral Surgery on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/EverydayOralSurgery/
Dr. Grant Stucki Email — email@example.com
Dr. Grant Stucki Phone — 720-441-6059